WE ARE HRD CORP REGISTERED TRAINING PROVIDER
HRD Corp Employers can claim under SBL-Khas
BUSINESS WRITING FOR CORPORATES
Dates: Oct/Nov 2021
(Session 1 & 2)
Venue: VIRTUAL LIVE
Early Bird rates 2 weeks before
Send Group of 4 or more for Offers
This Training is led by Gina Phan, Certified Professional Trainer (IPMA, UK), Certified Leading Dimensions Profile (LDP) Trainer, Certified REACH Practitioner, HRDF Certified Trainer with sales leadership for 20 years.
WHAT is Business Writing For Today’s Workplace
Writing business related documents in today’s workplace requires a solid understanding of the fundamentals behind how specific documents should be approached, designed and edited.
Written communications in the workplace should be concise, yet thorough and well laid out. Technology enabled communications should also be well thought out and designed to get the correct message across, while avoiding any potential misinterpretation.
This course targets how to create business documents in the modern workplace, which takes into account the many forms that modern communication can take, and teaches participants how to align their message with the appropriate medium .
Gina Phan is passionate about helping people succeed at the workplace. She is a successful practitioner of the skills she shares during her training sessions.
During the formative years in her career, Gina realised that effective communication skills focussed on relationship-building are important assets to a professional. Her work today reflects her experience as an accomplished leader in both corporate and entrepreneurial settings.
Gina aims to empower her training participants to design solutions for themselves by using a structured approach. She engages them by using a combination of instructional and coaching methods to help the participants internalise the learning points.
WHO SOULD ATTEND
- Business Owners, Managers, Unit Leaders, & Supervisors
- Executives, Administration Staff, & Technical Professionals
- Sales, Sales Support Personnel, & Young Professionals
- Anyone who wants to improve their business writing skills
Understand Basic Writing Principles
Review Personality Types When Communicating
Identify and Understand Your Audience
Understand the Writing Process
Write with Clarity
Apply Effective Formats to Meet Your Purpose
Logistic/ Admin Info
WHEN IS YOUR NEXT CLASS?
Session 1 & 2 – 9:00am- 12:30pm
Session 3 – 9:00am-1:00pm
EARLY BIRD OFFERS – for registrations received 2 weeks before event’s date
how much are the course fees?
Normal fees: RM1,680 per person
Virtual Edition: RM1,050 per person
|Early Bird Rates|
|One month before||-15% discount|
|Two weeks before||-10% discount|
The above fees is inclusive of learning materials, certificate of completion and online access.
do you have group rates for participants from same company?
Yes, we have rates for Group of 4 from the same company with additional 10%
how do i register and make my payment?
You can register at this link:
Can my company claim hrdf?
If your company is HRDF registered employer, you can apply to claim under “HRD Corp (SBL-Khas) Claimable” – subject to HRD Corp approval
If you are new to HRD Corp SBL-Khas Claim, click here to see how to apply
Other Important Admin info
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule and will keep the participants informed
- All fees must be paid prior to the event’s date. No cancellation allowed within 7 days before the event. However, you may send a replacement person. If no written notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to event and if the person fails to attend the event, full fees will be chargeable. Any refunds approved may be subject to 25% admin fees.
- All training notes provided are copyright of ours and no duplications or sharing will be allowed. The learning materials are provided purely for your own learning purpose and may not be used for other means. We reserve the rights to take any legal actions required if deemed necessary.
- Learning Materials: Downloadable & Online access – links will be provided. Please do not share this link.
- Zoom info: Access links will be provided before the workshop. We will have an brief orientation before the workshop. Please do NOT share this link.
- No recording by the participants will be allowed. The organiser will inform the participants if there is any recording of the workshop to be reviewed after the workshop but no obligations as this is a LIVE training workshop.
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to our trainings.
You can contact us at:
Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd 201301015489 (1045322M)
HP/Whatsapp: +6017-8668522, Tel: +603-20969719; Fax: +603-20969797
Website: eventsmasteryasiapacific.com Facebook: EventsMastery Asia Pacific
Company Correspondence Address:
Penthouse (Level 27/Arcc Offices), Centrepoint South, The Boulevard
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia