WE ARE HRD CORP REGISTERED TRAINING PROVIDER
YOU CAN CLAIM UNDER SBL-KHAS!!!
4 half-day LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING WORKSHOPS with Azah Yazmin, Celebrity Emcee
via Zoom sessions from 20,21,26 & 27Oct 2021
Only RM2,480 per person (pax).
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD OFFERS
(Early Bird rates apply for registrations received 2 weeks before event)
All fees includes Learning Materials, Online Access, Recorded Mock Presentations with Constructive Reviews
SPECIAL PACKAGE RATE FOR GROUP OF 4
For Group of 4 (Same company)- 20% discount for all!
Limited places. Hurry Book NOW!
WHY COMPANIES SHOULD SEND THEIR STAFF TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP…
HRD CORP EMPLOYERS CAN CLAIM UNDER SBL KHAS!!!
STAFF CAREER DEVELOPMENT PATH
Your staff will appreciate your recognition of their potential talent as Master of Ceremony and this can be seen as a progressive career development path for them in your company…a space for them to grow their career within your company.
COST SAVINGS FOR THE COMPANY
Investing in your staff development can also help you to reduce dependence on external resources. Your staff can help emcee your own internal corporate events and you can save the cost of hiring external emcees that may cost you a lot more.
BOOSTING STAFF MORALE & MOTIVATION FOR HIGHER COMPANY PERFORMANCE
Happy and satisfied staff creates good working environment to booster higher work performance and thus, higher productivity. They will then be more dedicated to meeting company’s goals and objectives.
What you will learn...
What does it take to be an emcee
What skills do you need
What to prepare before you go live
How to write and prepare your script
How to manage crisis… and much more
Highly interactive training with assignments, mock presentation, recordings, constructive criticism for improvement… everything you need to help you get started…
Making an Impact & Building your Credentials
As Professional Emcee, you can make an impact and build credentials for yourself. You can choose to further upgrade and gain the IPMA UK Certified Master of Ceremonies certification after you complete this workshop…
Read more on what other participants say…
Hurry, Book Your Seat/s NOW –
Next Class starts 20 Oct 2021
Workshop Admin Details
- Dates & Time: (GMT+8)
- 1. Wed 20/10/21 – 9:30am-1:30pm
2. Thurs 21/10/21 – 9:30am-1:30pm
3. Tue 26/10/21 – 9:30am-1:30pm
4. Wed 27/10/21 – 9:30am-1:30pm
- Venue: Virtual LIVE
- Virtual Edition: RM2,480 /person
- Early Bird Rates –
One month before: RM2,180/person (RM300 Discount!)
Two weeks before- RM2,280/person (RM200 Discount!)
- Special Group of 4 Rate (same company): 20% discount for all 4 pax!
The above fees is based on virtual edition which inclusive of learning materials, online access, recorded mock presentations with constructive reviews
- Learning Materials: Downloadable & Online access – links will be provided. Please do not share this link.
- Zoom info: Access links will be provided before the workshop. We will have an brief orientation before the workshop. Please do NOT share this link.
- All fees must be paid prior to the event’s date. No cancellation allowed within 7 days before the event. However, you may send a replacement person. If no written notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to event and if the person fails to attend the event, full fees will be chargeable. Any refunds approved may be subject to 25% admin fees.
- All training notes provided are copyright of ours and no duplications or sharing will be allowed. The learning materials are provided purely for your own learning purpose and may not be used for other means. We reserve the rights to take any legal actions required if deemed necessary.
- No recording by the participants will be allowed. The organiser will inform the participants if there is any recording of the workshop to be reviewed after the workshop but no obligations as this is a LIVE training workshop. Recordings of the participants (mock exercises) for purpose of assessments for the Master of Ceremonies program will be given to the participant after the workshop.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule and will keep the participants informed.
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to our trainings.
You can contact us at:
Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd 201301015489 (1045322M)
HP/Whatsapp: +6017-8668522; Tel: +603-20969719; Fax: +603-20969797
Website: eventsmasteryasiapacific.com Facebook: EventsMastery Asia Pacific
Company Correspondence Address:
Penthouse (Level 27/Arcc Offices), Centrepoint South, The Boulevard
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia