Workshop Admin Details
- Dates & Time: (GMT+8)
- 1. Wed 17/3/21 – 2-6pm (20 mins break)
2. Fri 19/3/21 – 2-6pm (20 mins break)
3. Wed 24/3/21 – 2-6pm (20 mins break)
4. Fri 26/3/21 – 2-6pm (20 mins break)
- Venue: Virtual via Zoom
- Fees: US$590 (RM2,280) per participant (RM is only for Malaysians – NON_Malaysians fees are based on USD equivalent)
- Special Group Rate (same company): Only US$990 (RM3,960) for 2 pax; US$1,390 (RM5,640) for 3 pax; US$1,790 (RM7,120) for 4 pax. ASK US FOR EARLY BIRD RATES (applicable for registrations 2 weeks before event’s 1st session)
- Learning Materials: Downloadable & Online access – links will be provided. Please do not share this link.
- Zoom info: Access links will be provided before the workshop. We will have an brief orientation before the workshop. Please do NOT share this link.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule and will keep the participants informed
- All fees must be paid prior to the event’s date. No cancellation allowed within 7 days before the event. However, you may send a replacement person. If no written notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to event and if the person fails to attend the event, full fees will be chargeable. Any refunds approved may be subject to 25% admin fees.
- All training notes provided are copyright of ours and no duplications or sharing will be allowed. The learning materials are provided purely for your own learning purpose and may not be used for other means. We reserve the rights to take any legal actions required if deemed necessary.
- No recording by the participants will be allowed. The organiser will inform the participants if there is any recording of the workshop to be reviewed after the workshop but no obligations as this is a LIVE training workshop. Recordings of the participants (mock exercises) for purpose of assessments for the Master of Ceremonies program will be given to the participant after the workshop.