9 REASONS TO LEARN FROM US- Why & Who should attend this workshop...
1st-Hand Knowledge from Experienced Practitioners with over 50 Years of Accumulated Experience in Event Management
Process-based Approach to Events Management with Proven System Templates to Help You Get Started and Makes Your Job Easier
Learn not only from our Trainers but also Guest Speakers who are Experts in Their Field.
You Get to Apply What You Have Learnt During Workshop and Get an Immediate Review and for Effective Learning
Discover New Trends and Technologies related to Events
Opportunity to upgrade to be a "Certified Event Managers" - a UK-based working professional manager certification for event managers
Get Connected with Others in the Industry
Gain Access to our Resources and Coaches so you can Ask for Advice During Actual Live Events
Opportunity to do Live Events Job Experience
Who Should Attend...
Get 1st-hand learning and practice in running corporate events. This is a great introductory workshop that shows you the entire big picture of managing events, from concept to planning , implementation and control strategies.
If you are new to Events, you MUST attend this workshop.
Even for those with experience, this is the opportunity to learn the systematic approach to events management.
So you should attend if you are:
- Responsible for your company functions and events
- Involved in organizing training, seminars, conferences, exhibitions & other corporate events
- Given the task to organize and manage events for marketing and promotions… trade shows, press conferences, product launch, road shows, sales conventions, previews & talks and others
- Asked to manage events for your corporate clients
- Keen to explore a career in event management
- Somehow involved directly or indirectly in the M.I.C.E. industry
What you will get...
- You will get 1st-hand knowledge from experienced practitioners with over 50 years of accumulated experience in Events Management.
- A systematic-approach to events management with proven system and a CD with 30 templates to help you get started and makes your job easier.
- We teach you what you never learn in school but need to apply at work. You get to practise what you learned on the spot and be evaluated.
- Learn new trends and technologies not just from our trainers but from our guest speakers who are experts in their field.
- Post-event email coaching (3 months) – A coach who is available to guide you after the workshop as you work on your live projects.
- Online community of event managers with forum, blogs, and on-going articles of interest. You also get to network with Event Managers from other industries.
- We can provide you with live on-the-job training opportunities with our on-going events where applicable/available.
- You will get a EventsMastery Certificate of Attendance to show that you have attended this course.
- Option to get a UK-based professional certification as “Certifed Event Manager” provided by International Professional Managers Association, IPMA, UK.