Workshop Admin Details for Social Media Marketing for Business
- Dates: 16 & 17 Jan 2024 (Tues & Wed)
- Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Venue: Workie Workie, Training Centre
- Normal fees: RM2,480 /person
- Early Bird Rates –
One month before: 20% discount
Two weeks before: 10% discount
- Special Group Rate of 4 from the same company (15% discount for all)
- The above fees is includes meals/refreshments, learning materials & certificate of completion.
- All fees must be paid prior to the event’s date. No cancellation allowed within 7 days before the event. However, you may send a replacement person. If no written notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to event and if the person fails to attend the event, full fees will be chargeable. Any refunds approved may be subject to 25% admin fees.
- Important Note: For clients claiming under HRDCorp Claimable, we will assist in providing the documents for approval. Pre-approval from HRDCorp will be required a week before the workshop and if no approval is obtained or if HRDCorp approval amount is less than the quoted amount, client will need to pay the difference before the workshop.
If we are unable to claim the exact pre-approved amount after the workshop because of non-compliance by the client/participants, then client will need to settle the outstanding of the differences within 2 weeks from the HRDCorp notice of payment. E.g. of non-compliance – pax no show/ did not sign attendance sheet etc
- All training notes provided are copyright of ours and no duplications or sharing will be allowed. The learning materials are provided purely for your own learning purpose and may not be used for other means. We reserve the rights to take any legal actions required if deemed necessary.
- Meals & refreshments are provided for in-person classes.
- Learning Materials: Printed materials will be provided. Reference materials may be available for downloads where applicable.
- No recording by the participants will be allowed.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule and will keep the participants informed.
- In the event of any discrepancies with the terms, the latest edition published for the workshop supersedes this general terms.