SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETIING FOR BUSINESS – LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING
4 ZOOM Sessions 2 – 6 pm
Dates: 23 & 24 Feb & 2&3 Mar
Early Bird rates before 11 Feb
- Group Offers (2,3, or 4 pax)
- Free Group Coaching for Early Birds!
HRDF Employers can apply for the “Remote Learning” training fund (subject to HRDF approval)
This Training is led by Alexander Ang, Certified Digital Marketing Professional with years of experiences in this area, helping Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Marketing Professionals in the area of Social Media and Digital Marketing.
Anyone desperate to make a change for 2021…
Prepare yourself now for a challenging 2021
It is not too late even if you are totally new and have no idea how Social Media Marketing can help you with your business.
Dont get left behind, frustrated and helpless.
Learn and train yourself. Even if you outsource the work, you need to understand the big picture of the digital eco-system.
Send your staff to attend so they can be prepared for the challenging 2021.
Marketing, Social Media, PR, A&P, Team Leaders, Business Unit Heads, and all Executives involve with company business results and anyone who needs to understand how Social Media Marketing works and how it can affect your business outcome.
Send Groups of 2, 3 or 4 for more group offers…
HRDF Employers – remember to apply for your HRDF claims under “Remote Learning”
You are not alone. It can be a jungle for newcomers and we know what you are going through now, especially with the NEW NORMAL needs to get online..& show results...fast!!!
Social Media Marketing is becoming one of the most important aspects of digital marketing which potentially helps reaching our products and services to millions of customers worldwide.
They help you to connect with customers, increase your brand awareness, boost your leads and sales with much lower advertising cost than the traditional media.
In this course, participant will learn effective and practical strategies to reach out to targeted customers, setting up powerful social media campaigns that will help drive more traffic, increase engagement and leads online.
The objective of this programme is to help individual to learn and understand how to integrate Social Media strategies, from planning to execute an effective plan for the agency, creating brand awareness, improve their positioning, generate more leads and appointment to shorten the sales process.
This programme will conducted using different method including instructor-led classroom training with participation, hands-on training, assignment, group discussion and social learning to maximize their learning experience.
Why You Should Attend
- This programme will show you how to increase your brand positioning, brand awareness, increase your traffic and promote your products and services effectively.
- This programme will also integrate other marketing strategies to help you build better social media campaign including email marketing, chatbot and website optimization.
- This programme also focus on practical session with actionable steps to help you implement your social media and online marketing strategy within 30 days.
- After this programme, we’ll conduct several group coaching sessions and updates to keep participant’s momentum going, get feedback and support whenever you need.
Who Should Attend
- Business owner.
- Team leader of a company in marketing, sales and business development.
- Working professionals who’re inspired to be a competent digital marketer.
- Individual who have a side-hustle.
- Freelancer who wants to use digital marketing skills to add value to their clients and implement their own marketing strategy.
- Individual who’re passionate and interest in learning social media marketing.
- Anyone who needs to learn and get started and need a “kick in the butt” to get moving on your digital and social media marketing journey…
What They Say...
Logistic/ Admin Info
WHEN IS YOUR NEXT CLASS?
4 ZOOM LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING SESSIONS
23 & 24 Feb, 2&3 March 2021 (2 – 6 pm)
EARLY BIRD OFFERS BEFORE 11 FEB 2021
how much are the course fees?
Only RM1,280 per person (Early Bird before 11 FEB = RM980) – The fees include access to the virtual sessions via Zoom, all course materials, certificate of attendance.
The above are fees for Malaysians only (partially subsidised)
FOR NON-MALAYSIANS- the course fee is US$360 (290 for early bird) per person only.
do you have group rates for participants from same company?
Yes, we have rates for Group of 2,3 or 4:
Group of 2: RM2,460 (EB – RM1,860) – for Non-Malaysians -US$680 (US$560 only)
Group of 3: RM3,600 (EB – RM2,700) – for Non-Malaysians -US$960 (US$780 only)
Group of 4: RM4,400 (EB – RM3,520) – for Non-Malaysians -US$1,200 (US$960 only)
how do i register and make my payment?
if i miss a session can i view the recording?
As this is a highly interactive and practical session with on-going online exercises, we do not encourage you to miss any sessions and we will not be able to playback the recording for you due to copyright reasons. Talk to us if you have difficulty with any of the dates.
Can my company claim hrdf?
If your company is HRDF registered employer, you can apply to claim under “Remote Learning” – subject to HRDF approval
Other Important Admin info
- Learning Materials: Downloadable & Online access – links will be provided. Please do not share this link.
- Zoom info: Access links will be provided before the workshop. We will have an brief orientation before the workshop. Please do NOT share this link.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule and will keep the participants informed
- All fees must be paid prior to the event’s date. No cancellation allowed within 7 days before the event. However, you may send a replacement person. If no written notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to event and if the person fails to attend the event, full fees will be chargeable. Any refunds approved may be subject to 25% admin fees.
- All training notes provided are copyright of ours and no duplications or sharing will be allowed. The learning materials are provided purely for your own learning purpose and may not be used for other means. We reserve the rights to take any legal actions required if deemed necessary.
- No recording by the participants will be allowed. The organiser will inform the participants if there is any recording of the workshop to be reviewed after the workshop but no obligations as this is a LIVE training workshop.
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to our trainings.
You can contact us at:
Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd 201301015489 (1045322M)
HP/Whatsapp: +6017-8668522, Tel: +603-20969719; Fax: +603-20969797
Website: eventsmasteryasiapacific.com Facebook: EventsMastery Asia Pacific
Company Correspondence Address:
Penthouse (Level 27/Arcc Offices), Centrepoint South, The Boulevard
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia