Do you want to create digital content that grabs your audience’s attention?
The pandemic has pushed companies to go digital faster than ever before. But many are discovering that digital marketing channels such as websites and social are very different from traditional sales and marketing channels.
To be effective in your content creation and content marketing, you need to have more than just writing skills. You need to know the principles of what works for digital and social media. If you want to write in such a way that grabs your audiences’ attention, and motivates them to take action then this course is for you.
In this course, you will learn the insider secrets to writing digital content that attracts, engages and ultimately converts your audiences into customers. These are the principles that really work, because they are based on psychology, research and experience.
– Corporate division heads
– Business Owners/ Entrepreneurs
– Own personal/ Profiling
4+1 sessions (4 x 4 hours workshop sessions + 1 x 1 hour assignment review session)
Virtual Instructor-led training via video conferencing platform
Course materials and templates in PDF format
To gain new insights into the principles of effective digital communications
To learn effective strategies for developing engaging digital content
To improve writing skills for various types of digital and social media.
To apply new skills to create effective and engaging digital and social media content
To maximise retention and understanding, the learning sessions will be a mixture of short lectures, case studies, practical exercises, group discussions, and Q&A. Sessions will be on separate days, conducted online via video conferencing, preferably in the mornings.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise their content creation patterns to avoid pitfalls
- Identify the principles and methods of creating engaging content
- Apply the learnings from this course to improve content creation and strategy
- Apply the learnings from this course to create more engaging business presentations
Lai Chee Seng
Writer, Content Writing Trainer & Thought Leadership Coach
As a professional writer for over 20 years, Chee Seng has wide experience in various fields, including public relations, publishing, digital, social media, as well as advertising and marketing. He has done work for international brands such as Yahoo, Kuwait Finance House, UNICEF, and many more. He has also helped MNC consultancies, C-suites and senior government leaders establish their thought leadership through various channels such as keynote speeches, white papers, publications, and more…
Personalised Your Content Masterpiece Now
The course introduces presentation, communications, and writing skills at an intermediate level. It will present the fundamentals of how to create and present engaging content targeted at internal stakeholders.
Find out more about the participant’s testimonial…
LOGISTIC / ADMIN INFO
WHEN IS YOUR NEXT CLASS?
9, 10, 16, 17 & 23 Nov 2021 (9.00am-1.00pm)
EARLY BIRD OFFERS – for registrations received 2 weeks before the event’s date
how much are the course fees?
Normal fees: RM2,480 per person
Virtual Edition: RM1,780 per person
|Early Bird Rates:|
|Two weeks before||discount RM380|
The above fees is based on virtual edition which is inclusive of learning materials, certificate of completion and online access.
do you have group rates for participants from same company?
Yes, we have rates for Group of 4 from the same company with 10% discount
how do i register and make my payment?
You can register at this link: https://eventsmasteryasiapacific.com/sycm-register/
Can my company claim hrdf?
If your company is HRDF registered employer, you can apply to claim under “HRD Corp (SBL-Khas) Claimable” – subject to HRD Corp approval
Other Important Admin info
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule and will keep the participants informed
- All fees must be paid prior to the event’s date. No cancellation allowed within 7 days before the event. However, you may send a replacement person. If no written notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to event and if the person fails to attend the event, full fees will be chargeable. Any refunds approved may be subject to 25% admin fees.
- All training notes provided are copyright of ours and no duplications or sharing will be allowed. The learning materials are provided purely for your own learning purpose and may not be used for other means. We reserve the rights to take any legal actions required if deemed necessary.
- Learning Materials: Downloadable & Online access – links will be provided. Please do not share this link.
- Zoom info: Access links will be provided before the workshop. We will have an brief orientation before the workshop. Please do NOT share this link.
- No recording by the participants will be allowed. The organiser will inform the participants if there is any recording of the workshop to be reviewed after the workshop but no obligations as this is a LIVE training workshop.
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to our trainings.
You can contact us at:
Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd 201301015489 (1045322M)
HP/Whatsapp: +6017-8668522; Tel: +603-20969719; Fax: +603-20969797
Website: eventsmasteryasiapacific.com Facebook: EventsMastery Asia Pacific
Company Correspondence Address:
Penthouse (Level 27/Arcc Offices), Centrepoint South, The Boulevard
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia