Introduction to the programme..
Every business is trying to do what is possible to sustain or enhance their business growth post Covid19 and operations are taking a toll on their business especially SMEs. While sales drop, expenses increase or remain. Some may reduce their expenses by reducing manpower cost but is that also affecting your business income. Are you able to reach out to your customers especially now with social distancing and closed borders or strict SOPs. Do you have qualified business builders/ sales persons etc.
Therefore, as SME business owners or employees, we need to further equip ourselves with the latest trends & technologies and ways to strategize and generate such business opportunities and income.
VIRTUAL EFFECTIVE BUDGETING FOR BUSINESS RESULTS
Dates: 8 & 11 Oct 2021
Venue: VIRTUAL LIVE
Early Bird rates 2 weeks before
- Send Group of 4 or more for Offers
HRD Corp Employers can apply for the “HRD Corp (SBL-Khas) Claimable” training fund (subject to HRD Corp approval)
This training is led by Mr Ng Kean Kok, a Chartered Accountant and has more than twenty-five years of advisory, auditing, accounting and company secretarial experience across various industries.
Anyone keen to implement budgeting process/ do budgeting for their businesses
Learn the best practices used in budgeting – A practical and informational seminar with a very experienced trainer in the field!
Find out more about our programme and what our founder have to say!
What is the Course Contents?
Find out more on the course contents we have to offer
FREE for 1st 10- Hurry, Grab it now!
Get a complimentary book on “Effective Budgeting for
Business Today” by the late Mr Dominic Shum when you
register for this workshop!
Ng Kean Kok
FCCA, CA(M), Asean CPA,
MBA (Corp Finance)
About the Trainer..
Mr Ng Kean Kok is a Chartered Accountant and has more than twenty-five years of advisory, auditing, accounting and company secretarial experience across various industries. Previously, he worked with one of the international accounting firms in the audit and advisory services and covered industries like agriculture, manufacturing, trading, marketing, banking and finance, and construction.
He has also been involved in project management, valuation and raising of finance initiatives in the corporate sector. Further, he has served as a director and company secretary to several family related firms. Mr Ng performs training covering various areas including Corporate Governance, Accounting (processes, management/ financial accounting, financial reporting (MFRS / MPERS) and audit), Finance and regulatory requirements.
He is also a certified trainer by SSM for the reporting system introduced by SSM, i.e. Malaysian Business Reporting System (MBRS).
Logistic/ Admin Info
WHEN IS YOUR NEXT CLASS?
Dates: 8 & 11 Oct 2021
Time: 9:00am- 5:00pm
EARLY BIRD OFFERS – for registrations received 2 weeks before event’s date
how much are the course fees?
Normal fees: RM1,980 per person
Virtual Edition: RM1,400 per person
|Early Bird Rates|
|One month before||-15% discount|
|Two weeks before||-10% discount|
The above fees is inclusive of learning materials, certificate of completion and online access.
do you have group rates for participants from same company?
Yes, we have rates for Group of 4 from the same company with additional 10%
how do i register and make my payment?
You can register at this link:
Can my company claim hrdf?
If your company is HRDF registered employer, you can apply to claim under “HRD Corp (SBL-Khas) Claimable” – subject to HRD Corp approval
Other Important Admin info
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the schedule and will keep the participants informed
- All fees must be paid prior to the event’s date. No cancellation allowed within 7 days before the event. However, you may send a replacement person. If no written notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to event and if the person fails to attend the event, full fees will be chargeable. Any refunds approved may be subject to 25% admin fees.
- All training notes provided are copyright of ours and no duplications or sharing will be allowed. The learning materials are provided purely for your own learning purpose and may not be used for other means. We reserve the rights to take any legal actions required if deemed necessary.
- Learning Materials: Downloadable & Online access – links will be provided. Please do not share this link.
- Zoom info: Access links will be provided before the workshop. We will have an brief orientation before the workshop. Please do NOT share this link.
- No recording by the participants will be allowed. The organiser will inform the participants if there is any recording of the workshop to be reviewed after the workshop but no obligations as this is a LIVE training workshop.
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to our trainings.
You can contact us at:
Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd 201301015489 (1045322M)
HP/Whatsapp: +6017-8668522, Tel: +603-20969719; Fax: +603-20969797
Website: eventsmasteryasiapacific.com Facebook: EventsMastery Asia Pacific
Company Correspondence Address:
Penthouse (Level 27/Arcc Offices), Centrepoint South, The Boulevard
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia