Why choose us
A Message From the Founder
Being the MC can be a wonderful responsibility, both for the individual and for their company. In fact every company would really need someone internal and can even train a few of their employees to do some of the smaller or easier emceeing jobs for their own events instead of outsourcing each time, especially for smaller scale or internal events. They can learn to handle internal events efficiently and thus may even save the company some additional expenses. At the same time, this workshop will be a good learning ground for personal development and to enhance yours or your staff’s capabilities in this area. You may just discover the hidden talents in you and/or the gem that you are to your organisation!
Learn 1st hand from the professionals who have done it and made it! You don’t need to make the same mistakes by learning from others
A systematic approach to being the Master of Ceremonies, leaving no rooms for errors when it comes to preparation and on-site performance. Leave with system and documents to get you started as the MC.
Learn not just from us but from our guest speakers who are experts in their respective field. We will have guest speakers to share on their experience as MC and also on other areas of events that can have an impact on your performance as the MC
A dynamic learning environment to practise and get constructive criticism for better performance. Live simulated mock-up for more effective learning. Get evaluated on the spot!
Opportunities to learn or practise at live events and to upgrade yourself professionally as a Certified Professional Master of Ceremonies in future
You will learn not just the skills of being a professional MC but also how to manage on-site crisis and how to work with 3rd parties to ensure a successful event.
Be a part of a community of MCs and Event Managers for sharing and learning. You will have access to our resources and coaches to ask for help when needed!
Key Learning Objective
This programme is for anyone who would like to learn to be a Master of Ceremonies, in a professional way and to gain a certification as “Certified Master of Ceremonies”. We will help to bring out all the hidden talents of yours; encouraging you to perform beyond what you thought was your limit. This workshop and the programme will be full of illustrations and practice.
learning objectives from the workshop include:
- The 3P’s of being an emcee. That is Prepare, Practise and Perform
- How to handle pre-event requirements and how to ask for information that can help you to perform better
- How to structure the script for an event and the methods to address the audience
- How to manage the use of language, pronunciations & enunciations of words
- To master the proper use of equipments especially with the microphones and sound system, including how to conduct sound test
- How to make the audience feel at ease and to create the mood for the event
- Trouble-shooting of problems during an event and crisis management
- Understanding how to use certain key documents or checklist and how to work more effectively with all parties involved so that you can give a good show
- On-site coordination and operation issues including how to manage or organise special needs or sessions during events, eg how to ensure an effective lucky draws session
- And most of all, giving the audience a great time.
learning objectives from the coaching and certification programme include:
- To practise what you learned from the workshop in both stimulated and/or live events as either the co- or main emcee of the event
- To be coached and further improve on areas that needs improvement
- To realise, tap and develop hidden abilities as this coaching is very individual based
What will you get?
You will get 1st-hand knowledge from experienced practitioners who are professional MCs in their field
A systematic approach to being an effective MC with proven system consisting of templates and checklist
You will be given a copy of the recordings done on your presentation assignment at the workshop for future review
You get to practise what you learned on the spot and be evaluated.
Learn not just from our trainers but also from our guest speakers who are experts in their field.
Post-event email coaching (3 months) – You can continue to ask even after the workshop, especially when you go live!
Online community of MCs & event managers with forum, blogs, and on-going articles of interest, for sharing and networking
We can provide you with live on-the-job training opportunities with our on-going events, if required.
You will get the Certificate in Attendace to show that you have attended this course.
Possible option to get a UK-based professional certification as “Certifed Professional Master of Ceremonies” provided by International Professional Managers Association, IPMA, UK.
Testimonial about us
REVIEWS FROM OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS
Manager HSBC Amanah Takaful
The best ever seminar that I have attended since 1991. New methodology introduced, learn from your mistakes. “The show must go on.
PetroSains Sdn Bhd
It’s really-really good!! Excellent!
PetroSains Sdn Bhd
I love this workshop. It helps me a lot, and helps me to find out all my weaknesses.
Mok Poh Yuan
GTE Travel & Tours
A very good workshop to train and learn to become a professional master of ceremony. A very comprehensive and intensive workshop to have. I will highly recommend it to others.
Rowland George Clarke
A great, interesting and interactive workshop.